I write, help develop brands and communicate company’s goals to the masses.
But here are some things you don’t know about me:
- I have never seen snow – yeah, I know, it sucks anyway.
- I’d rather wear Keds than heels any day of the week.
- If I had to quit my day job, I would love to take a stab at stand-up comedy.
- My favorite singer is Johnny Cash – R.I.P Johnny, you’re still the man.
- I went to a Mormon baptism. I’m not religious, but their food had me on the verge of conversion.
- I used to really want to be a vet and I helped deliver Chihuahua puppies when I was in high school volunteering at a local animal hospital.
- After that, I wanted to be a Marine Biologist and I swam with some Blacktip Reef sharks in the Bahamas.
- In college, I had my cervix FROZEN – seriously, they froze it.
- My mother visited me for a “girls weekend” when I was in college and she lost her wedding ring in the trashiest club in my town – sorry momma, you win some and you lose a lot.
- I crashed my Dad’s car into a pole in a Taco Bell parking lot when I was 17.